The NNVRC is a strong national network of nine Volunteer Resource Centre’s that work together to strengthen community resilience, by building the capacity and sustainability of small to medium volunteer-involving organisations. Network membership is open to localised and independent,
not-for-profit Volunteer Resource Centres that build community capacity through the provision and promotion of information, support, services and mentoring to individuals, organisations and communities about all aspects of volunteering.
It was agreed in 2017 to establish; ‘A strong national network of Volunteer Resource Centre’s that work together to strengthen community resilience, by building the capacity and sustainability of small to medium volunteer involving organisations’.
Current members are:
- Albury, Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau (Inc.)
- Bendigo Volunteer Resource Centre (Inc.)
- Centre for Participation
- Hunter Volunteer Centre (Ltd.)
- Northern Volunteering (SA) Inc.
- Southern Volunteers (SA) Inc.
- The Centre for Continuing Education (Inc.)
- Volunteer West (Inc)
- Whittlesea Community Connections (Inc.)